With these Strips you can easily check that all windows and doors are closed, it alerts you if something unexpected happens and it can be connected with other smart home devices using Z-Wave technology.
Compatible Z-Wave gateway controller required (sold separately). The days of drilling and wires are gone! At just under 3 mm, Strip fits invisibly between the door or window and its frame. All you have to do is connect Strip to a Z-Wave gateway, then use the adhesive backing to stick the magnet to the door or window and the sensor to the frame.
This Strip is designed for both, indoor and outdoor environments. That means you can use the Strips for all your windows and doors, but also to monitor your storage or garage door. With a battery that has a lifespan of up to ten years it’s easy to forget about this security sensor once it is mounted. But, the sensor keeps track of the remaining power in the battery and will let you know when it’s running low.
These Strips are Z-Wave Plus certified. Z-Wave enables communication between smart home devices. The Strip can talk to you through your smart phone. In order to do this, you will need a Z-Wave gateway to include your Strips in your smartphone network.
- Ultra thin design (less than 3 mm ) for invisible mounting between most doors/windows and their frames.
- Auto-include for easy addition to your smart home hub.
- Simple to set up with the included adhesive backing and long lasting battery life (Up to 10 years).
- Strips is a Z-Wave Plus certified product.
- Z-Wave Plus includes a selected set of extended features and capabilities.
- Powered by liMnO2 built-in battery.
- Z-Wave Range: up to 130 feet line of sight.
- Magnetic Range: 0.6″.
- Indoor or Outdoor use.
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF – 140ºF (-20ºC – 60ºC).
- Dimensions: 7.7″ x 0.6″ x 0.12″; magnet: 1.2″ x 0.43″ x 0.04″.
- Weight: 2oz.