This RAB Lighting STL110W Stealth motion detector has a 1,000 watt incandescent and 500 watt fluorescent switching capacity, a 110 degree detection pattern, and is suitable for switching lights on and off according to the presence of daylight or a heat signature within range of the detection pattern.
This device has a built-in surge protection of up to 6,000V, and a photoelectric control that automatically deactivates the unit during daylight if desired. It compensates for ambient temperature, and has a manual override feature that resets itself to automatic at dawn.
Both, the detector sensitivity and the switch-on time are adjustable. This white sensor is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed as suitable for use in wet locations. It can be used in a variety of outdoor switching applications.
- 1,000W incandescent and 500W fluorescent switching capacity.
- 110 degrees of detection coverage.
- LED indicator lights when detecting during day and glows red at night.
- Built-in surge protector withstands up to 6,000V.
- Adjustable switch-on time and motion sensitivity.