1byone Wireless Household Alert Security System is an easy-to-install and DIY home security system, which is perfect for your office, apartment or home. Just rest in absolute easy!
To avoid false alarms:
1. Mount the sensor away from direct sunlight, such as under an overhang, covered area, or in a non-metal box.
2. It might be helpful (if you haven’t tried yet) to move and mount the sensor in a higher position, then angle the sensor down to face the driveway. This may hopefully reduce the interference from objects in the distance and from sunlight.
3. Lastly, if none of these suggestions help, try tapping over a little of the sensor area with black tape as this may reduce sensor sensitivity.
Doesn’t work or doesn’t work after sync:
Make sure the installation range is OK, the working range is about 100m and also metal objects and some household appliances can effect the working rang. The user should test before install the alarm unit.
Power Supply (Receiver): AC 110-120V 60Hz.
Power Supply (PIR Sensor): 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included).
PIR Sensor Detecting range: 5-8m/16-26ft.
Communication range: 100m/300ft (IN THE OPEN AIR).
Weather resistant of PIR Sensor: IP44.
Ring Volume of Receiver: 80 dB (within 0.5m/1.5ft).
1 x Receiver.
1 x PIR Sensor.
1 x Wall Plug.
1 x Screw.
1 x Instruction Manual.
- Reliable Range – Communication range of up to 100m/328ft (the distance from the sensors to the receiver In THE OPEN AIR), and detection range of the infrared sensor of approximately 5-8m/16-26ft to effectively keep you alerted.
- Different Ringtones – The receiver is a doorbell design with 36 different ringtones for personal preferences.
- User-Friendly – There are 3 mode choices (Sound/LED Flash/Sound and LED Flash), and 3 levels volume adjustment (High/ Middle/Low ) from 25-80 dB.
- PIR Technology – Our sensor uses state-of-the-art passive-infrared (PIR) sensors to detect any movement within the detection range. Perfect for long or hidden driveways and allows you a fore warning when guests (or intruders) are approaching.
- Expandable and DIY – 1 receiver can pair up to 5 PIR sensors, and 1 PIR sensor can pair with multiple receivers. If you have more than one driveway or area you would like to monitor, just DIY and fulfill your needs.