– Size: 12mm x 10.2mm x 11mm (L x W x H).
– Power: AC 110V ~220V.
– Wireless operating frequency: 433 MHz.
– Use of the environment: Stability: 0 -55; Relative Humidity: 40% -70%.
– Alarm sound: up to 110 db.
1 x Host speaker.
2 x Wireless PIR detector, works with 9V battery.
2 x Wireless Remote control, works with 23A 12V battery.
3 x Wireless Door sensor, works with 23A 12V battery.
1 x Power supply.
1 x English manual.
- Easy to install, easy to set up, easy to control! One of the most functional, convenient home security alarm systems available for an affordable price!
- The door alarm uses the remote control to set the security code for arming or disarming.
- 110-decibel deluxe door alarm sound for peace of mind.
- This complete DIY security kit includes a horn and three window/door sensors, two remote controllers, two motion sensors, and a loud alarm siren.
- The horn supports up to 30 detectors, 8 remote key fobs, and 4 doorbell sensors.
- The alarm system comes fully programmed.
- Before using, please kindly read the manual and remove the insulating sheets inside the sensors that come with the batteries.
- There is a video available explaining how to set up the detectors: https://youtu.be/V7sYDPtc7Gk.